Saturday 27 February 2016

WEBMIX. CLIL RESOURCES.


It is fundamental as teachers to be a good curator of contents. It allows you to classify the information for different purposes or topics. 

Therefore, the task consists on having a tool in order to classify properly. The first though that comes to mind was Symbaloo tool, because I consider that it is a fabulous tool in order to synthesize the information. Here it is the link:
https://www.symbaloo.com/home/mix/13eOcLjTaQ 

However, after thinking and checking, I took the decision to create a new board on Pinterest and I added a meaningful tittle called CLIL Methodology (as you can see on the left side). So, I posted there my contents of CLIL. It is a board that is not static because it will be in constant motion.
My reason to choose this tool and not the other one is that I want to spread my resources on Pinterest.

Finally, I would like to encourage all of you to decide with tool you want to use in order to curate the educational content.

No comments:

Post a Comment