BANK OF COMMON LANGUAGE. OPEN CLIL
Pinterest is a great tool that I discovered 4 years ago, since then I have used a lot. It is a platform where you can pint those pictures you find that are interesting for you. It could be of any topic: motos, painters, decoration, landscapes, education. In my case, I only use this tool to group materials related with education. What is more, the vast majority of the materials are really creative and very visual. Besides, it allows you can upload your materials.
Particularly, this task consists on grouping different CLIL resources in a Pinterest Board called Open CLIL.
The point is that all the resources must be Creative Commons Open Educational Resources (OERs). It means that resources have to incorpore a license. Each one in the classroom has to add six of them that these have to be free and without copyright.
These are the 6 post that I have uploaded to the board called:Open CLIL.
I would like to say that some of the pins for this work are made by myself because I have uploaded in order to expand educational ideas.
- The first one, pupils should model the pyramid of aliments using modelling clay. Here is the link
- The second one is about decoration. It is fundamental that our schools are well decorated. There are two decorations, one is from the classroom door, and the other is a autumn decoration where students could deliver their letters saying what they want to decorate and how they want. Here it is the first link. Here it is the second link.
- Thirdly, digestive system model made of cardboard and modelling clay. Here it is the link.
- Fourthly, radiographies made of black cardboard and cotton swabs that represent the articulations. Here it is the link.
- Firstly, the model of water cycle. Here it is the link.
- Sixth, a video from Youtube that explains the process of water cycle. Here it is the link.
- Finally, scaffolding infographic. Here it is the link.