Wednesday 16 March 2016

Evaluating CLIL e-projects


Hello!
This task consists on evaluating a CLIL e-project, after checking some of them. Finally, I decided to choose this one: http://alvarorosado22.weebly.com/
This CLIL e-project is about animals and it is intended for second graders. That's why, this project has easy, simple and coherent content. Moreover, it is well-explained and well-structured. Regarding multimedia is plenty of tools that appeal to children. Wit regards to accessibility, I have to say that it is not well-adapted for people with special needs and it has a lack of creativity.
Genially has been the tool that I have choosen to create my evaluation. It is the first time that I use Genially.
In general,  I have to say that I am really impressed of how it works. The functions are very intuitive and easy to follow the steps. However, I had troubles with the type of the letter and the resources. 
I would like to say that making this evaluation makes me realize how a e-project should be done. So, now I am thinking which will be my learning outcome and how I can develop it.
Check my evaluation and do not hesitate on commenting me!
http://www.genial.ly/View/Index/56e3e72b1561e80a90d4b6c8

No comments:

Post a Comment