Wednesday 16 March 2016

Educating neigborhood! Prototype CLIL e-project.

After evaluating a project, I have decided to create a topic in which the student would be the active learner in their learning process. 
This e-project tries to go outside the school because as teachers we have to consider that students learn from different environments, so taking this into account, the neighborhood will become an learning space. Hence, they are going to find out those things that they like about their place, others things that need improvement and others that they don't like. 
The different activities that I have designed  have the purpose of this e-project  can be expanded and succeed .
Here you can see my video clip that I have done with IMovie: https://youtu.be/Jcq89Pg6ZRM
IMovie is a tool that i have used previously. However, each time that I create a video I learn something new, thanks to this video I have learn how to convert an video into a static picture. Besides, I have to say that it is not suitable to write text the pictures that is why, I have had to use different programs such as Genially and Prezzi. 
If you don't understand any point, do no hesitate on telling me!
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment